We value our strong relationships with both candidates and clients. Due to these relationships we often receive referrals for both candidates looking for a new position or companies with a particular vacancy. To show our appreciation for receiving these referrals and for supporting the growth of our business we offer a referral scheme with a payment of up to £300.
If you recommend an unknown candidate, then you’ll be entitled to up to £300 (salary dependent) upon successful placement of the candidate by Orsted Recruitment. Likewise, if you inform us of a vacancy at a company that Orsted was not aware of and Orsted has success in placing a candidate in the vacancy then the same referral payment applies.
Referrals can be kept confidential at your request.
The following guidelines apply:
- The referral payment amount will be based on the candidates first year basic salary and agreed fee with the hiring company. The referral payment will be guaranteed to be no less than £100 and up to £300 on any successful referral
- In the event of a candidate being referred on multiple occasions the payment will be made to the first individual that made the referral
- You will receive payment for your referral when Orsted Recruitment has been paid by the hiring company and after the candidate has completed a 12-week probationary period in the position
- This referral scheme will pay out for 6 months only after the referral
- The referral scheme payment will only be made on the 1st placement or vacancy
- Any subsequent placements of the same candidate or vacancies at the same company will not be paid a referral fee
- In the event of any disputed referral payment the decision of the Director of Orsted Recruitment Ltd will be final